EnergieAgentur.NRW and Gas- und Wärme-Institut Essen e.V. invite you to join the 6th Workshop "LNG Roadmap - LNG as a driving force for cross-border cooperation within Europe" on 21st of May 2019 in Düsseldorf, Germany.
The event highlights the development of liquefied natural gas (LNG) as an alternative fuel for (inland) shipping and heavy commercial vehicles (trucks) as well as for industrial applications.
Many users (transport companies) are currently discussing with their clients the reduction of pollutants in transport through the use of LNG. The now 6th LNG Roadmap is a follow-up event of the previous events from 2014 to 2018 with each more than 100 guests from Germany, Austria, Belgium, France, Norway, Great Britain, the Netherlands and Switzerland. Also in 2019, national and international experts from the fields of LNG as fuel gas and transportation fuel are expected to exchange experiences and have an open discussion about technical and regulatory aspects, safety standards, funding opportunities and infrastructure development. In addition, practical examples and project progress will be presented. The workshop will be held in English.
The 6th LNG Roadmap 2019 offers to you
- Practical examples and reports on project progress
- A discussion platform with the leading manufacturers and suppliers of complete LNG solutions
- Exchange of experience with the pioneers of the industry: LNG applications for mobility and industry
- Discussion on technical and regulatory aspects, security standards and infrastructure development
- Concrete solutions for energy supply in municipalities and industry
- Potentials of LNG for climate and environmental protection and economic efficiency, in particular regarding LNG from renewable energies / Bio-LNG
21.05.2019, 10:00 am - 5:30 pm
Radisson Blu Scandinavia, Karl-Arnold-Platz 5, 40474 Düsseldorf, Germany
250,00 € (incl. VAT) for companies / 95,00 € (incl. VAT) for representatives of municipalities, municipal companies, universities
EnergieAgentur.NRW in cooperation with the Gas- und Wärme-Institut Essen e.V. - GWI
Herr Dipl.-Kfm. Christopher Olvis
Netzwerk Kraftstoffe und Antrieb der Zukunft (KAdZ),
Netzwerk Netze & Speicher
Telefon: 0209 1672812
Sie erreichen die EnergieAgentur.NRW außerdem werktags von 8 bis 18 Uhr über die Hotline unter 0211 - 8371930.