In the frame of the program “Model Regions E-Mobility”, which was initiated by the Federal Ministry of Transport and Digital Infrastructure, 60 projects in more than 40 cities with a total volume of more than 100 million Euro and around 900 battery-electric vehicles have been funded in the “Model Region for E-Mobility North Rhine-Westphalia”.
The individual projects cover the following areas:
• Systemic combination: mobility and use of renewable energies
• Development of business models
• E-mobility in commercial and municipal fleets
• Public transport applications / Intermodality
• international cooperation
You can find more projects from “Model Regions E-Mobility” on the website of NOW GmbH.