EnergieAgentur.NRW and Gas- und Wärme-Institut Essen e.V. invite you to join the 7th workshop of “LNG Roadmap - LNG as a driving force for cross-border cooperation within Europe” on the 28th of May 2020 in Düsseldorf.
The event highlights the development of liquefied natural gas (LNG) as an alternative fuel for (inland) shipping and heavy-duty commercial vehicles (trucks) as well as a fuel for industrial applications. Many users (transport companies) currently discuss with their clients the reduction of pollutants in the transport sector by using LNG.
The 7th LNG Roadmap is a follow-up event, which gathered in 2014 up to 2019 more than 100 guests each year Germany, Austria, Belgium, Franc e, Norway, Great Britain, the Netherlands and Switzerland. In 2020, national and international experts from the fields of LNG as fuel gas and transportation fuel are expected to exchange experiences and have an open discussion about technical and regulatory aspects, safety standards, funding opportunities, infrastructure development and climate protection. In addition, practical examples and project progresses will be presented.
The workshop will be in English.
The 7th LNG Roadmap offers you
- Practical examples and reports about project progresses
- Discussion platform with the leading manufacturers and supplier of complete LNG solutions
- Experience exchange with the branch pioneers: LNG applications for mobility and industry
- Discussion on technical and regulatory aspects, security standards and infrastructure development
- Concrete solutions for energy supply in municipalities and industry
- Distribution in an increasing LNG-market
- Potential of LNG in climate and environmental protection and in economic efficiency
- Potential of “Green LNG” regarding LNG from renewables/bio-LNG
Radisson Blue Scandinavia, Karl-Arnold-Platz 5, 40474 Düsseldorf
250,-€ (incl. VAT) for companies, 95,-€ (incl. VAT) for representatives of municipalities, public utility companies and universities
EnergieAgentur.NRW in cooperation with Gas-und Wärme-Institut Essen e.V. – GWI
Dipl.-Kfm. Christopher Olvis
Gas- und Wärme-Institut Essen e.V. - GWI
0201 - 3618274
You can contact the EnergyAgency.NRW additionally on weekdays between 8am and 6pm by calling our hotline on: +49 211 - 8371930